- Is a not-for-profit charity organization representing London craft guilds and groups
- Is the governing body (through a board of directors) of the East Lions Artisan Centre.
- The East Lions Artisan Centre has been a creative home for numerous craft groups since it opened as an art centre in 1990.
- The centre provides artists, guilds and individuals of all ages access to art programs, classes and low cost studio and meeting space.
- Artisans London is staffed entirely by volunteers.
The East Lions Artisan Centre is located at:
1731 Churchill Avenue, London, Ontario N5W 5P4
The facility is owned and maintained by the City of London.